cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hospitals

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello and Good Morning To Everyone..how are u guys doing?..hope everyone on here is well and have a great day today and god bless everyone.. Basically I've got a hospital appointment today and I'm kinder scared about it because I've had 4 surgery's already and that's each time I went they always had bad news for me 😞 hopefully pray for me I have to be there at 1pm and will let u guys know if I'm out of the danger zone or not..
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think positive thoughts.

It's what I do when I have surgery on my eyes.
Message 2 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @Anonymous sorry to hear that u had surgery done 😞 I'm just really worried usually I'm the one helping ppl out now I'm running scared myself
Message 3 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
June coming will be my 7th eye laser surgery treatment.

Happy days. wink

You'll be fine. slight_smile
Message 4 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck for today @Anonymous and good luck to BoB in June

Message 5 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you.
Message 6 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh man sorry to hear that @Anonymous that's what I don't like about it when u have to keep going back 😞 I know they are trying to make us healthy again but I went through soo much pain when they operated on my kidneys I still feel pain till this day I used to be a.personal trainer bup had to leave my job because of this...thanks @Anonymous yeah good luck to u @Anonymous hope everything goes well for u
Message 7 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck @Anonymous chin up mate positive thoughts hope all goes ok slight_smile
Message 8 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous how have u been u alright mate.....yeah just trying to stay positive like u said hopefully the doctor will tell me one I get there....
Message 9 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Once *
Message 10 of 28