cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hospitals

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello and Good Morning To Everyone..how are u guys doing?..hope everyone on here is well and have a great day today and god bless everyone.. Basically I've got a hospital appointment today and I'm kinder scared about it because I've had 4 surgery's already and that's each time I went they always had bad news for me 😞 hopefully pray for me I have to be there at 1pm and will let u guys know if I'm out of the danger zone or not..
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fabulous stuff @Anonymous
Glad to hear things are on the up for you.

Stay positive be happy and most of all SMILE 😀
Message 21 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great news @Anonymous 🙂
Message 22 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
June coming will be my 7th eye laser surgery treatment.

Happy days. wink

You'll be fine. slight_smile

Hello BoB. Just to wish you all the best for June. I think you are very brave

You seem to have a very healthy positive mental attitude slight_smile

I have a chemical imbalance in my brain, something I've lived with for over 20 years & its come around to that time again for a change in tablets at my body has got used to those I've been taking. I take an assortment of tablets morning & night. It is the side effects & going through the process again of getting the right tablets & the right dosage which is a problem to me. Still there are people worse off than me

You are a bit of an inspiration to me, thank you

I intend to think positive wink

Message 23 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Heya everyone thanks for making me feel better I got back little while ago and the doctor said carry on drinking Alot of water and just take my medicines slight_smile so far so good have to go back in 2 months time again

I'm so very pleased for you lifeishard2014

Keep in touch slight_smile

Message 24 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi @Anonymous yeah I'm alright been going through it myself lately with hospital and my parents are both very ill so hospitals play a big part in our lives you just have to stay strong and hope for the best I'm sure you will be ok

Hello damien1. I'm lucky that I have both my parents near me, but as you say hospital plays a large part in their lives & mine

I agree, you just have to be strong & put yourself in the experts hands

I send you light slight_smile

Message 25 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live for today as we no not what tomorrow may bring.

Due to diabetes the blood vessels behind both eyes keep popping so the surgeons are trying to stop the damage.

If they can't then I either end up with reduced sight or damage from the surgery. I've been told I may have to re think my career options.

A bit later I'll have to have cataracts removed from both eyes.

But it could be worse. Their are people out their with much worse prognosis than me.

I'm thankful to wake up in the morning wink
Message 26 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I live for today as we no not what tomorrow may bring.

Due to diabetes the blood vessels behind both eyes keep popping so the surgeons are trying to stop the damage.

If they can't then I either end up with reduced sight or damage from the surgery. I've been told I may have to re think my career options.

A bit later I'll have to have cataracts removed from both eyes.

But it could be worse. Their are people out their with much worse prognosis than me.

I'm thankful to wake up in the morning wink

Thank you BoB

You are an encouragement to me with your wise words & attitude to life

And I would say you are an encouragement to others on here

I wish you all the best with your eyes 

Message 27 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous sorry to hear that but I pray for everyone and we just have to stay strong and carry on with life ur a strong person and u have helped me out alot mate slight_smile and everyone else in these forumns
Message 28 of 28