Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Peanut
Level 3: Thinker
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi everyone! I've never written on a forum of any sort before so this is all new to me! I've been a very happy O2 customer for many years now. I also work for O2 sales in an outsource capacity so if I can be of any help to anyone, please feel free to ask!
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.”
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Peanut
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks for the very kind welcomes. Not sure how to put a signature on using an iPhone. I thought it was only for employees who work for O2 direct! Like I said, it's all new! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!!
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.”
Message 11 of 40

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Click on your name, then My Settings, then Personal Profile. You will see a box for your sig.
It's best to put something in if you are officially employed in the mobile business to cover yourself if nothing else.
You could be deemed to be posting officially and if something went wrong, liable for the advice you have given.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 40

Peanut
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks for the advice @MI5. I clicked on my name but couldn't find any settings. I'm a bit thick when it comes to things like this!
Message 13 of 40

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You might have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on full view first.

settings.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 40

Peanut
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Done it! Thanks!
Message 15 of 40

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to press save too slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 16 of 40

Peanut
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Don't know if I'm posting this twice or not but I found the settings and added the signature! Yay! 😂
Message 17 of 40

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Not showing yet though.... did you hit "save"?

Currently using:
Message 18 of 40

Peanut
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks for the advice!
Message 19 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Peanut wrote:
Don't know if I'm posting this twice or not but I found the settings and added the signature! Yay! 😂

But you didn't press Save @Peanut as its not showing when you post wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 40