cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How is everyone?  It's been a long time so I've got a bit of catching up to do!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:
I've sent a little rain to help you out....

Don't worry...weather forecast says it's on its way....tomorrow Smiley Mad

You see, I always deliver on my promises....

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Traceyjs1975

hope you're alright slight_smile

& your animal friend/s Cat Happy

Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad everyone is doing well.  The last few months have been busy, the main highlight being 2 weeks in Florida driving a Corvette and a Mustang!

The animals are ok, sadly I haven't been adopted by any more cats though!

Message 13 of 19

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Driving in the US is great after the first couple of days. I taught my wife how to drive an automatic for the first time round the Walmart car park. After that I couldn't get her out from the drivers seat unless we were travelling a long way, then we took turns!

Message 14 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That's so different from my experience @jonsie. Took the family to Florida. We had two cars...the lads had one and hubby and I had the other.(We had driven automatics before in the UK so I didn't see a problem)

Brilliant cars. We drove to our villa with Ray at the wheel of ours.......all was well and I loved the long wide roads. Then I got in the car the following day to do some shopping. ....Thank god someone was with me. I pulled onto HW 192 ....drove for a mile and started to suffer a massive panic attack. Had to pull over and get out of the car. It appears that I couldn't stand driving on these brilliant long wide roads..Shocked

Being driven in Florida? Loved it...Driving myself?......Not a cat in hells chance...Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely to see you Traceyjs1975 ! I'm sure your trip to Florida was amazing! 

Message 16 of 19

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Welcome back @Anonymous Cat Happy

Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should have said 'being driven' as I was too scared to drive, especially when I found out the Corvette cost £70000! The highlight for me was going along Daytona Beach in the Mustang with the top down listening to Bruce Springsteen singing Thunder Road.

We've booked to go back next year and were having a Mustang again - I might have to drive next time!
Message 18 of 19

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I should have said 'being driven' as I was too scared to drive, especially when I found out the Corvette cost £70000! The highlight for me was going along Daytona Beach in the Mustang with the top down listening to Bruce Springsteen singing Thunder Road.

We've booked to go back next year and were having a Mustang again - I might have to drive next time!

Happy memories for me in Day to a,  spent a couple of days with the family there when we touring Florida followed by a weeks Caribbean cruise with Carnival. 

Message 19 of 19