Did you mean: 

Game: Ask a question/Answer a question

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

This is a little feature that I've seen and wanted to try it out, it gives us all a chance to get to know each other a little better slight_smile

Its very simple; I'll start with a question on this post. The next person to reply answers my question and then asks another for whoever next comes along. Does that make sense?

Lets give it a go slight_smile

Question: Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

you beat me by a minute rofcgu

I will make an executive decision 

the next question to answer is yours slight_smile

I can pose my question ie style v substance at a later time 

Mexican Wave Wave

* it is better to have loved & divorced, than to spend the rest of your life living with an idiot *

Message 81 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 's question is

Q: if you could introduce one NEW law into the UK - what would it be ?

Gerry

Message 82 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous That is kind of you - though your question is a much more interesting one indeed - in fact I think it would be worthy of a thread of its own.

Gerry

Message 83 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

that's not only kind of you @Anonymous ..... = ..... its a good idea Good Idea

will do Thanks!

Message 84 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 's question is

Q: if you could introduce one NEW law into the UK - what would it be ?

Gerry

A: re animal cruelty ..... = ..... I've seen some horrific pix on fb recently of deliberately inflicted injuries on dogs ..... + ..... one of a jerk enjoying bottle feeding a lovely golden labrador puppy neat alcohol spirit ..... so ..... my NEW law in UK would be jailing & throwing away the key of sheis*e*s like them

Q: home design ..... = ..... are you one of those people who decorate your home throughout in one colour eg magnolia & have same floor-covering throughout & then accent in each room with colour/pattern/texture eg in soft furnishings ..... OR ..... do you have a 'different theme' for each room ?

Message 85 of 183

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
A: whatever the wife chooses, I've learned to nod convincingly. Generally different colours though.

Q: do you wanna build a snowman?
Message 86 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

A: yes please ..... but ..... only if you will fund me a trip to the snow of my choosing ie northern Norway/arctic circle whenever it is that the cruise ship sails up the Norweigan coastline (to see The Northern Lights you see really) ..... must have a ..... stateroom on coast side of boat when going up northwards (never could get the port/starboard thing) ..... I'd be able to make a snowman up north there won't I ? ..... don't mind being North Sea side of ship when sailing back home southwards ..... ta, thank you very much wink

Q: imagine this ..... if you HAD to go back into the history of England & live in another era eg Stone Age, Mediaeval, The Dark Ages etc ..... which one would it be & why ? 

Message 87 of 183

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

A: 1215, at the signing of the Magna Carta.

Q: If you could pick any dream job other than your own, what would it be?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 88 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a great question @wispared7. I know Toby has already answered but I would like to have been about to see how they tackled the problems associated with building Stonehenge and the great Cathedrals.
Gerry
Message 89 of 183

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

A : No other job than being a Nurse (a bit sad but there you go) Actually I went into nursing for all the wrong reasons... I did it because it sounded better than anything else available. As it happened I had no great expectations. ...which was great when I found myself absolutely loving it....

Q: Which character in history would you like to be? (and why)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 90 of 183