Did you mean: 

Game: Ask a question/Answer a question

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

This is a little feature that I've seen and wanted to try it out, it gives us all a chance to get to know each other a little better slight_smile

Its very simple; I'll start with a question on this post. The next person to reply answers my question and then asks another for whoever next comes along. Does that make sense?

Lets give it a go slight_smile

Question: Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess this thread has just about run its course? Surprised though that nobody was willing to volunteer a new slogan. Either O2 is so good that one is not needed or so bad we don't want to draw attention to it.
Gerry
Message 131 of 183

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I guess this thread has just about run its course? Surprised though that nobody was willing to volunteer a new slogan. Either O2 is so good that one is not needed or so bad we don't want to draw attention to it.
Gerry

@Anonymous  My problem is, being abroad, my time online is limited...also emails failing to let me know about new posts.....:smileywink:

I also have to admit that I am ok at giving answers on this thread...but struggle thinking of new questions.

Re  O2 Slogan? As a cat lover I hated the Be More Dog effort...a massive advertising mistake I think...

It probably alienated 50% of the UK population....Shocked

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 132 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

As a cat lover I hated the Be More Dog effort...a massive advertising mistake I think...

It probably alienated 50% of the UK population..:

Could not agree more @Cleoriff  - and it put the other 50% off!   Bouncy

Hope you are enjoying your Vacances au soleil or should I say Vacaciones en el sol?

It is very quiet here without you!!

Gerry

Message 133 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
A: The ability to fly - avoiding those degrading and dehumanising security queues at airports.

Q: What would you suggest as a new advertising slogan for our beloved O2?

A: Be More Cat ..... = ..... rofcgu Cat Tongue Bouncy

Q: If the mobile phone etc would never have been invented - how would you spend the time ?

Message 134 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

A: I would have invented it wink Just kidding, I would probably spend more time reading, watching movies and going out with my friends. 

Q: What is the most FUNNIEST moment of your life?

Message 135 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Q: What is the most FUNNIEST moment of your life?

A: difficult to pick out one ... but I can remember being in a place new-to-me, in Bingley, having been dancing & watching the band, & listening to trad jazz ... making a dignified approach to the bar to return my glass, politely saying my goodnights for the evening, then exiting the venue by opening the door to the broom cupboard LOL

Q: What is the best compliment you have received regarding work?

Message 136 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Q: What is the best compliment you have received regarding work?

As over 24 hours with no answers I will answer myself then get on with it slight_smile

A nice lady said she would employ me because I was meticulous (office work), but no job available, could have eaten the job as clerical support in her office, as no need to worry about putting my mental health on the application form, it was for a group of mental health workers & I of course have an empathy there, come 2nd before on an interview similar job (a miss is as good as a mile)

next question:

Q: Who would you award a medal to & why?

Message 137 of 183

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

WispaRed7 wrote:

next question:

A. My cat Ginger for being the best at catching mice Smiley Very Happy

Q. If you could take a pill that would make you live forever without aging would you take it? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 138 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

next question:

A. My cat Ginger for being the best at catching mice Smiley Very Happy hahaha Fantastic Way to go Ginger Cat Very Happy:manvery-happy:

Q. If you could take a pill that would make you live forever without aging would you take it? 

A: No, Never Ever 

next question:

Q: if you were offerred the UK Prime Minister's job ... would you take it?

Message 139 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

A) Probably not, although I'm sure I could do a better job!

Q) If you could have your favourite singer/band dedicate a song tjust to you, who would it be and what would the song be?

Message 140 of 183