• 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions
32 REPLIES 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Just save the tone you want to your phone then go into the text app settings to choose the notification tone and select the location you saved your tone to. Once you find the tone you want select it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 33

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I have songs for my ring tone but text message i couldnt fathom it out Smiley LOL

Message 22 of 33

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Just save the tone you want to your phone then go into the text app settings to choose the notification tone and select the location you saved your tone to. Once you find the tone you want select it.

I gave up the only tones in text app settings are Samsung own  Thanks for trying to help.  

Message 23 of 33

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 24 of 33

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

I gave up the only tones in text app settings are Samsung own  Thanks for trying to help.  

adam

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 25 of 33

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Copy the tone to the folder on your phone called "notifications" if it's not picking it up from elsewhere.

Use the app called "My Files" to copy it to where you want it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 33

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Copy the tone to the folder on your phone called "notifications" if it's not picking it up from elsewhere.

Use the app called "My Files" to copy it to where you want it.

BouncyMexican WaveHandshakeThanks!

Thanks! MI5 i have managed it with your help slight_smile . Thats first time i have copied and pasted on a mobile phone Smiley Embarassed I know have The Meerkats saying "You have got a message , simples"  Bouncy

Message 27 of 33

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Simples it was too slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 28 of 33

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

For MI5 ...

Message 29 of 33

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

For MI5 ...

I shall wear it with pride Fantastic

Currently using:
Message 30 of 33