cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun : The Ice Bucket Challenge, sometimes called the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline : The Ice Bucket Challenge, sometimes called the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

"The Ice Bucket Challenge, sometimes called the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, is an activity involving dumping a bucket of ice water on one's head to promote awareness of the disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and encourage donations to research. It went viral throughout social media during mid 2014.[1][2] In the United Kingdom, people also participate in the challenge for the Motor Neurone Disease Association."

My thoughts :

Many of my friends have done this and I've been watching the ones on YouTube from celebrities.

All in a good cause.

image.jpg

Source : Mirror.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ice-bucket-challenge-sees-donations-4098324

Source : WiKi.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Bucket_Challenge

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All I see when ever I log onto faceache 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheer up.

Lol. slight_smile
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Seen one you've seen them all, I'm not sure just how many different ways they can show it.

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's seeing friends and family doing the challenge that's funny and the donations that follow is what it's all about. slight_smile

I think the most famous person is a former American president.
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello guys ..... I just could'nt do it ..... even for charity

I do buy a lot of various stuff off Ebay & there is usually an option to donate when checking out to a charity, particularly when the seller is offerring free postage & packing I regularly just donate £1

also on faceache as @MI5 states earlier in the year, not sure if it was local or national, us girls posted a photo on fb without make-up & then nominated a friend or friends say to do the same, a lot of money was raised for a cancer charity, I believe ..... with me not quite fully able yet to post pix I could not do it on fb but the town's local cancer charity shop was posting 6" x 8" pix of us girls & some lads w/o makeup in the shop's window = all for donating £3 ..... my photo was very much a mug shot haha slight_smile ..... what people will do for charity? ..... = wouldn't fancy sitting in a bath of baked beanz though as has been done, no doubt many times before = yeulch wink

Message 6 of 11

jonsie
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just viewed Wayne Rooney pouring ice water over Colleen Rooney and actually dropping the bucket on her head the clot !
Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You don't say !! wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 11