cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun : Apple's 12 days of Gifts giveaway 2014/2015: What is it & when is it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple's 12 days of Gifts giveaway 2014/2015: What is it & when is it?

Excerpt from the Link "Apple gets in the Christmas spirit every year and gives away iOS apps, music, films and books. Here, we bring you everything you need to know about Apples 12 Days of Gifts promotion 2014/2015."

"The 12 Days of Christmas/12 Days of Gifts promotion runs from Boxing Day, 26 December until 6 January - with each gift only available for 24 hours."

Source : MacWorld. 

I still have -> The Home Alone movie & Rayman Jungle Run from last year. 😄

image.jpg

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was good the first year they done it, but now other sites are available that inform of free Apps available for limited periods. 

Think I must have literally hundreds of Apps/Games/Books/Music that I have previously downloaded.

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very true Deaveman.

Maybe it's just that little bit of fun opening the App each day to see what's new. 😄
Message 3 of 9

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I wasn't sure if it was running this year, or if it had changed names again so thank you for the info @Anonymous 

I look forward to the free films this year - I was very happy with the Home Alone film too slight_smile

Message 4 of 9

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

*confussed*

Did I misunderstood the article? I thought it's unsure/will not happen this year?

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was fun for the first time but after about 2 days they repeat the same prizes, what's the point in that?
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It was fun for the first time but after about 2 days they repeat the same prizes, what's the point in that?

A different freebie is offered each day. 😄

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ComaChameleon wrote:

*confussed*

Did I misunderstood the article? I thought it's unsure/will not happen this year?

The App is still not up ComaChameleon so yes it could be indeed the case that it's not happening this year 😔

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122383 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

*confussed*

Thats how I read it @ComaChameleon  I checked last night and still not available. Still it gave Apple some press though wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9