Facebook Moves Into The Office

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get the sack from your job.

1. Go to work
2. Spend all day on Facebook.

3. Message your friends all day. 

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30819036

Is it any wonder companies are blocking access to Facebook on their internal systems?

Bang

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm confused! It must too early!

It's 7pm here mate and I'm not confused.  Nich noi mow but not confused....

Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122907 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

No I understand @Anonymous started a thread with a news link about FB moving into offices.

A lot of people are against FB type posts on the forum...so we we were all giving our thoughts on what it would be like here.....if FB moved into the O2 office/forum.

Meaning it would be worse than it is already Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Internal communication within a company is very important. Companies are already using a lot of tools to create the best atmospheare at work, Google would be the perfect example of this. 

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
How could Facebook be seen as internal communication
Message 14 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122907 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Internal communication within a company is very important. Companies are already using a lot of tools to create the best atmospheare at work, Google would be the perfect example of this. 

I agree Internal communication within a company is very important...as are all types of communication. I used to lecture on Communication and relevant skills within my own NHS organisation.Slightly different

I know ....as whilst management need the tools for electronic communication of the highest calibre...nursing, medical staff and all paramedical staff must never lose the art of verbal communication.

I must admit though, the biggest improvement in our type of communication is, with one click of a button...a clients medical records, blood results, scans etc can wing round the country and be seen by any other nedical personnel wherever you are...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 15