cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential apps can you not live without?

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

hey guys, 

A while back I started discussion on what apps people are currently using. It was interesting to see the wide variety of apps that the community find useful and the thread certainly brought a few apps to my attention that I would not have otherwise taken a look at. 

This got me thinking about which apps I use every day and which ones are essential to me getting through the day. If you had to chose 3 apps that would be the only apps you can use which ones would you pick and why? 

My choices would be...

Whatsapp - I use this to stay in touch with friends and family both at home and abroad. 

National Rail Journey planner - This is a must for getting to work on time as the frequent delays and cancellations mean re-planning my route at least a couple of time a month. 

YouTube - I use this app a lot for tutorials, music and general fun viewing and it would be difficult not to have access to this on a phone or tablet. 

So what about you? If you had to pick only 3 apps that you can use what would they be and why?

Also is there an app that you now use that replaced an app that did a similar job? If so what prompted you to change? 

Apps 1 .jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I use one drive too but whichever you use its vital you use some app to back everything up.

The app I use most is Line, all my Thai friends use it so I would be lost without it.

Message 11 of 11