cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eastenders: Lucy Beale killed: who did it?

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

So I'm not exactly a big fan of the soaps but the stories have been spreading for weeks about Lucy Beale being killed off and it finally happened on Friday.

Yes I was a bit disappointed that none of it was shown but I guess it helps to keep people guessing.

Anyway, I have 2 theories about who killed her.

1) Jake - he didn't look happy when he saw her with Lee in the restaurant and his character is going out of the show around the same time that the Eastenders story writers claim that the killer will be revealed.

2) the person who Lucy has been getting the drugs from - I think the whole drugs storyline was a bit rushed because we found out that Lucy takes drugs and the next day she is dead - it would of been nice to see the storyline progress a bit.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it is Jake too or it could even be Max
Message 2 of 8

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

It is a bit silly for BBC to announce that Jake is leaving around the same time that the killer is revealed.  Also, I don't understand why Jake looked so jealous when he saw Lucy with Lee.

I doubt it would be Max but you never know, knowing Eastenders and their random and crazy storylines, it may end up being Max's little son Oscar lol

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just had another thought it could be Whitney given that she was sort of with lee and then Lucy got in there
Message 4 of 8

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
At least she got an on-camera send off. Usually they send them off to Leicester before the "phone call" of their demise.
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very true Jonsie slight_smile
Message 7 of 8

gemz4the1
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I'd of preferred her, and a few others, to just jump into a cab and disappear, but that's just my opinion Whistle

Message 8 of 8