cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does O2 not sell blackberry anymore?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed that o2 doesn't  sell Blackberry anymore, is this a permanent thing? I'm due an upgrade in September and I wanted another blackberry.... Don't know

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

This has been asked by @Anonymous and it seems only a small line of blackberries were currently chosen to be sold.
Message 2 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There doesn't appear to be any online these days. Better to go instore or call 202. No doubt independents such as CPW stock BBs but don't do the Refresh plans.

Message 4 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Places such as the high street store CEX still sell unwanted upgrades or second hand blackberries at pretty good prices. slight_smile
Message 5 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the demand for Blackberrys has certainly died down a considerable amount and O2 probably don't think it's worth stocking too many models
Message 6 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks guys, but i wanted to upgrade with o2,but may have to upgrade with another phone, sell that and then buy a blackberry unlocked .... Bang ....too much hassle  if u ask me...but I think its the only option...

Message 7 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could upgrade through carphone warehouse if they have the blackberry you want it will still be on O2
Message 8 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just no Refresh Tariff Option from CPW.

2 years is a long time to be locked into a contract and same phone. 😞
Message 9 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree bob was just letting the op know that the option is available
Message 10 of 23