cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does O2 not sell blackberry anymore?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed that o2 doesn't  sell Blackberry anymore, is this a permanent thing? I'm due an upgrade in September and I wanted another blackberry.... Don't know

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, I've been reasonably vocal on here about the lack of options when it comes to Blackberry phones.

To say that demand has went down is kind of laughable when us BlackBerry users have had no choice but to move away from BlackBerry unless we can afford to buy our phone of choice SIM free from another retailer.

I can only hope that the Passport and the Classic come to O2 when they are released, but like the OP I'd much rather see the Z30 back in stock as thats the phone I would have paid off my contract already to get. The Z30 however is now classed as an old phone so it won't be available from O2.

I also still haven't had an answer from @Chris_K about who decides which phones will be stocked, and how One might go about getting involved in that decision making process.

Sorry I couldn't give you any better news, @Anonymous 

Message 21 of 23

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I've got it now but it's sitting at home whilst I am away on hols....
Apparently was delivered an hour after I left last weekend 😞

Mine arrived whilst I was away too, had to wait for late opening at the delivery office to collect it.

Just posted my experiences with device switch using Blackberry Link. Not good slight_frown

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 22 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Ive just read that aldaweb but as I'm not in the BB ecosystem my usage may be somewhat limited anyway.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 23