cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a rumour!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you guys have played this game before.

Basically what you have to do is to create a rumour about the person who posted above you Bang

Try not to be too Evil

Message 1 of 79
78 REPLIES 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daddydoink works for Lego

Message 21 of 79

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Anonymous likes to play with Lego.

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 22 of 79

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Not a rumour, Jonsie, sorry.
Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 24 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie ... secretly ... when Mauy is asleep & when he has finished with his reading on Kindle ... he feels peckish ... so he raids the fridge / store cupboard in the kitchen ... brings up the food to the bedroom ... & not only does he fall asleep with the plate on top of the covers, which Mauy finds in the morning & she gives him some serious for it ... but ... jonsie leaves crumbs in the bed ... also ... Mauy got secret micro camera hidden in the bedroom ... LOL

Message 25 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

MarinaP wrote:

@Daddydoink works for Lego

@Daddydoink is going to give me a Big Discount when I place a Mega Order of Lego

Message 26 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wears Superman pjamas 

Message 27 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 when he cooks Wednesday midweek family meal at teatime as a treat for his SOH & kids

its a dinner plate sized 3 egg omelette for each family member comprising: bacon, cheese, tomato, mushroom ... sometimes with chunky chips & either salad / Heinz baked beanz 

Message 28 of 79

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie ... secretly ... when Mauy is asleep & when he has finished with his reading on Kindle ... he feels peckish ... so he raids the fridge / store cupboard in the kitchen ... brings up the food to the bedroom ... & not only does he fall asleep with the plate on top of the covers, which Mauy finds in the morning & she gives him some serious for it ... but ... jonsie leaves crumbs in the bed ... also ... Mauy got secret micro camera hidden in the bedroom ... LOL

That's seriously close to fact.....salted peanuts! You'd be surprised where the odd stray peanut ends up LOL

Mauy doesn't need cameras, she has inbuilt sonar and radar and eyes & ears like Jodrell Bank. ...

Message 29 of 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie son is a famous football player

Message 30 of 79