cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy & Paste

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some time ago Cleoriff detailed (bullit point style) how to do the above ..... which I could follow 

I can't find the post, despite using the Search O2 Community facility

I just thought if perhaps Cleoriff or others could find time to do the same again for me, I'd be very grateful, & could so easily find the instructions again in the future using the subject 'Copy & Paste' in the Search O2 Community facility

thank you

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @Anonymous

am still practising

Message 91 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you @Anonymous

am still practising

That is what makes perfect, they say!   Good luck.  Looking forward to seeing some more of your photos.

Message 92 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for the living daylights

still practising

having trouble sending snipped image slight_frown

Message 93 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you @Anonymous

am still practising

That is what makes perfect, they say!   Good luck.  Looking forward to seeing some more of your photos.

thanks Gerry, I shall need the good luck ... but just to be straight, the images I post on this thread & elsewhere are not photos I've taken ... I'm no @viridis ... maybe sometime in the future wink

Message 94 of 102

Cleoriff
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi Jane,

Let me tell you how I use snipping tool (on my PC)..It may not be the 'right way' but it works for me....

* Choose an image or article you want to snip

* Click on snipping tool and 'capture' the part you want

* Click on File (top left hand corner of snip box)

* Click on 'Save as'

(When I do this... it opens up my picture gallery..and I can give the snip or capture a name and then save it)

When I want to upload to the forum I click on this highlighted box in the message. It opens up browse..I type in name of snip ....and voila...it uploads. wink

Capture.Snip 1.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 95 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Photo0260.jpg

Message 96 of 102

Cleoriff
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Beautiful picture @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 97 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff thank you very much for your instructions

as you know it takes some time & many attempts at new things before I get it right

but, I have found out how to post a photo from 'My Pictures' onto the forum on my laptop slight_smile

btw the rose is of a few years ago in my yard ... it is called Fragrant Delight ... (I know you are a gardener)

thank you again

off to practise more

Message 98 of 102

Cleoriff
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff thank you very much for your instructions

as you know it takes some time & many attempts at new things before I get it right

Then you are no different to me Jane. I can't just be told things...it's not how I learn. I have to practice a lot as well. This is why I always appreciate pictures added to something I need to learn. It's true that 'every picture tells a story'........well for some of us anyway...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 99 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you Cleoriff

can't seem to post a photo once more now

need to practise again & again

& my brain needs a rest LOL

so off to watch some tv with a cuppa

glad you are back on the forum gal

PS: is it allowed for anyone to post a photo of themselves on the forum publicly ... I'm just asking ... as I've just noticed a rather good one of me (well I think so) with my hairdresser when I had red hair slight_smile

Message 100 of 102