Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coffee breaks

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

So last Saturday was International Coffee Day. For me it means that I need to share a photo of my coffee cup at the office with you, because I feel particularly proud of the fact that it is bright red and looks like a strawberry. Cat Very Happy

A quick question for you: How do you have it? Black, white, with sugar, with something else? Not at all?

coffee.jpeg

Also if I can see a photo of your coffee cups too it would make me feel very happy. tongue

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I recently got this choco mint coffee. On the Paulig site it mentions it fits well with dessert. slight_smile I am going to try it tonight!

Speaking of Moomin coffee, I've had the blueberry-flavoured one before. I can't really say it was especially great, but it was fascinating. Probably not as fascinating as the bat or civet coffee mentioned earlier though. grin

Anyone fancy this one?

Moomin coffee

Message 41 of 42

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'm just bumping my old thread for a bit tongue But wanted to mention that I discovered that we have almond milk at the office. So for the past few days I've had my usual black coffee with almond milk, and it tastes great!

Anyone use soya milk in your coffee/tea? I tried it but it curdled for some reason. 😞 ??

Message 42 of 42