cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmastime 2014

Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually bought a real Norway spruce tree today from Yorkshire Trading (formerly Woolworths shop)

about 15" high Smiley LOL in a terracotta pot ..... with the intention of putting it out into the yard next year

I put a gold star atop the central spike ..... but ..... it went bent ..... = ..... not a good look

so's I trimmed back the central spike until the said gold pretty star was vertical & admired the result of my ministrations

tree now about 9" tall to top point of star Don't know

& to boot I had cut off the growing point = what a buerk I'd been LOL

but it looks nice on my kitchen/diner windowsill slight_smile

& I'm off to the same shop tomorrow for another one to put in the yard anyway 

ho ho ho 

WispaRed7 :womanvery-happy: Jingle Bells

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I actually was thinking more along the lines of the recycling bin.....Though I must admit your idea DOES have merit...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

what's the must have toy/s this year for kids slight_smile

I admit to being rather out of touch

I guess it'd be some mobile electronic device

wispaRed7 Cat who remember the ugly cabbage patch doll when it was the must have toy for girls

Message 22 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd love to see a piccie if at all possible Jane. 

😄

BoB it'll be Christmastime 2015 before I can get my head round posting pics from my phone to anywhere = ha ha ha LOL

I'd also love to see a pic too @Anonymous  Happy Dance

Message 23 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Crazy Bob & MarinaP = you have no idea how I feel :womanfrustrated: that I can't eg post a pic from my phone of my cat Marty on O2C for those of you here know that I'm one helluva Crazy Cat Lady - joined WWF yesterday to 'sponsor' the Bengal Tiger for a very modest GBP per month - I have utd a lot of help from the big guns on O2C eg MI5 + jonsie + @aldaweb + Cleoriff ..... but I am stuck ..... but I have printed off most of their instructions which does help, & it is one of my goals for 2015 (don't do NY resolutions, as that usually involves some sort of deprivation LOL)

so until next year I will be patient with myself

WispaRed7 Cat do what makes you happy

Message 24 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If honest Jane...I rarely upload pics from my phone...I do it from my laptop...much easier (for me) Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

If honest Jane...I rarely upload pics from my phone...I do it from my laptop...much easier (for me) Happy Dance

ah well yes Cleoriff ..... an un-finished help me thread is one of how to xfr pics from my phone/disk to laptop ..... to be rectified next year slight_smile

WispaRed7 Destroy

Message 26 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

just did my last Morissons shop before Christmas online yesterday - delivered today = I forgot mince pies + pate + salted cashew nuts + hundreds & thousands to sprinkle on the trifle ..... tee hee hee LOL

just been levelled up to Quirky which about fits me ..... = ..... didn't care for previous title = posting pro as I can't offer any IT advice to people on here :womanembarrassed: ..... but ..... very very happy with Quirky

let's drink to that Cheers

WispaRed7 Cat are you all ready for Christmas 

Message 27 of 27