cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAAAARRGGHHHH

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, having been on this laptop for almost 2 hours writing my review for the new HTC One, it suddenly decides to lose everything i've written to god knows where!!! Is there a time limit on writing/submitting a post?? Don't think i've ever been so angry Smiley Frustrated

If there is a time limit to writing/submitting a post can someone out there please advise so I don't make the same mistake again?

Sincerely,

Mr Extremely Angry!!

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't answer your question I'm afraid but feel your pain
Message 2 of 28

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Oh no, can you set your writing program to save automatically every 5 minutes or so?

There is no time limit here that you need to worry about, good luck with it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys. Perksie - I have no idea how to set my writing program - I'm a bit thick when it comes to IT - I know how to use it but have no clue as to how it works! I've noticed that the system seems to autosave your posts as you compose so I thought time wouldn't be an issue. I'm going to re-write my review another time on word, then copy/paste it on here, hopefully that'll work Smiley Indifferent 

Message 4 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tnanks for the empathy damien slight_smile

Message 5 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your welcome that's a good idea you can manually save documents in word as you go along hopefully avoiding this hassle again would be great to see your review I like the look of that phone myself
Message 6 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

The phone is awesome mate - the last words of my review were going to be: "if you're currently in the market for a high-end smartphone you have to at least get hands-on with the HTC One before you make a decision to buy. In my humble (unbiased:smileywink:) opinion there is no better handset on the market at this time.

Message 7 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks I will have to have a look at one I have the iPhone 5 but am thinking about a change like the look of the Samsung s4 but the plastic build puts me off I do like the look of the metal htc
Message 8 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that once you have handled the One you'll be sold - there's no better salesman than your own perception of a product .......

Message 9 of 28

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

the autosavo on the forums should show if you click your name.

But there is the 30 mins non active cut off on these forums.

But autosave draft should have worked?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 10 of 28