cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Perfect Night in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

So we know that some things are never going to happen-  like a movie star showing up at your house for tea, or Bill Gates coming over to fix your computer, these things aside, what would make the perfect night in?

For us it's got to be James Bond marathon with Pizza and drinks, but what would yours be?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

For us it's got to be James Bond marathon with Pizza and drinks, but what would yours be?

James Bond marathon with Pizza, drinks and Victoria Pendleton wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha slight_smile

Bottle of vodka and any comedy show that doesn't require any thought is the perfect way to unwind:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

food, drink, the missus & more than likely her sister(living with us at the moment)

Message 4 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

the missus & more than likely her sister

slight_smile wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 11

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha now I don't see a suggestion like that going down to well haha.

However I like your thinking mi5:D
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty sure my perfect night would need severe moderation so probably best I let your minds wander.

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@+MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

the missus & more than likely her sister

slight_smile wink

Smiley Very Happy too funny to even think about

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

the perfect night in for me would involve a tonne of cake/ chocolate and good company. and some good films. you dont need a lot to be happy. just the things that matter slight_smile 

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

the perfect night in for me would involve a tonne of cake/ chocolate and good company. and some good films. you dont need a lot to be happy. just the things that matter slight_smile 

amen to that

Message 10 of 11