cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Interesting facts about myself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!

Yesterday I introduced myself on the community on the Welcome & News section here 
But I know that many of you guys usually post here, so I just wanted to drop you a note here to say Hi! Wave
I'm looking forward to getting to know you, so if you want you can tell me (us) a little bit about yourselves in this thread.

A little bit about me: I’m passionate about digital and technology... I want to be part of the digital revolution and that’s why I'm here! 
3 Interesting facts about myself: 
  • I love music and my favourite band is Death Cab for Cutie.
  • I'm less than 5,1 feet tall.
  • When I was younger I used to lose my mobile phone all the time, now I've been with the same one for almost 2 years Mexican Wave
What about you guys? Anything interesting about yourselves? Zipped

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Thanks for sharing.

My favourite music person right now is Enemen.

My family is my main focal point and as many know I love to engage with people.

I used to own Nokia phones many moons ago but after losing faith with them I've been using iPhones and Mac's now for a number of years.

Message 2 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

My fave band is Kings of Leon 

My first mobile was Nokia 5110 when i was 18, my best ever mobile was a Nokia 8910i (im old) I now use the IPhone 5s 16gb Gold,

I have been a store manager for CPW and P4U and now im an IT Deployment manager. 

3 facts are 

Westham ARE the greatest football team Confused

females never find me attractive 

and I only wear one after shave...

thats the Life of Jay Jay 

Message 3 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Westham ARE the greatest football team 

Have they anything to do with West Ham United? Didn't they used to have a football team? Thinking

Gerry

Message 4 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Westham ARE the greatest football team 

Have they anything to do with West Ham United? Didn't they used to have a football team? Thinking

Gerry

Nope!

Message 5 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy DanceWestham United Drum hehe xx

Message 6 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous of the exploding hearts. 

The most interesting fact about me is probably the fact that there is nothing interesting about me - except perhaps I do like playing with words and other means of communication.

Knowing how eager most of the regular O2 Community Members are to show off their knowledge, wisdom and experience I wondered why so few have accepted your invitation to blow their trumpets loudly. It is not because they are shy,  but perhaps they are too busy lying out in the sunshine, or working up a thirst at the barbecue.   On balance I have concluded they are a bit confused, as indeed I was and still am, by your invitation which is followed by an emoticon that would seem to suggest we should all put a zipper on it!  Bouncy Crazy     Now, talk your way out of that one, ma'am!  Whistle

Gerry

Message 7 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning @Anonymous !

Everyone has interesting facts about themselves! People usually think they don’t because we tend to assume that we are normal…but we aren't :robotvery-happy:

We did have a few responses:smileytongue: ... but as you mentioned probably some of the regular O2 Community Members are on holidays lying out in the sunshine...And we have evidences of this: here I wish I was there too! 

Sorry about the confusion with my emoticon, Zipped I was just being ironic...

Message 8 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Just to show I will participate @Anonymous ....though whether you will think my facts are interesting is a matter for debate....:smileywink:

*I am a retired nurse but always willing to step in with advice (whether it is wanted or not) Shirty

*A 'child of the 60's'... now a grandmother with a taste for music that matches the weird tastes of my two    sons ...Favourite bands. The Who, Queen, The Prodigy. Sci-Fi Mafia and loads more

*Technophobic...but love to learn....

Oh and just to add...I love hot holidays Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 36

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous back from my hols now and just trying to catch up.

• I am a service engineer/ tech support/ secretary in a small firm, in other words as well as maintaining and changing customers machines, I look after the computers and mobiles and look after the invoicing and letter writing too.
  • I have quite eclectic music tastes ranging from jazz and blues through rock, reggae and folk but not C&W.

Favourites include Neil Young, Captain Beefheart along with the late Steve Waller and Kieran O'Connor who used to play the local South London music pub circuit before their untimely but inevitable deaths, and more recently Palaoma Faith and Caro Emerald.

• I've been into tech for longer than I care to remember, tinkering and modding and started messing with phones from the old Nokia 3210s flashing to unlock and fitting vibra motors and haven't looked back.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 10 of 36