Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47100 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5081 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6619 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Phone Camera Lens Kits

Anyone use any of these kits and are they any good?Any recommendations for a decent quality kit?The reviews for this particular one seem ok..... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yarrashop%C2%AE-Universal-Mobile-Samsung-Blackberry-Black/dp/B00T7MS9CI/ref=pd_si...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aug 12th - A date for your diary

http://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-galaxy-note-5/ The rumor is that Samsung might shake things up a bit, announcing the Note 5 and a newGalaxy S6 Edge+ phone (basically a larger version of the Galaxy S6 Edge) on August 12

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Sir Peter 'o' Sullivan

Whilst I've been logged out, a man who was the iconic voice of BBC horse racing has passed away ... Sir Peter 'o' Sullivan who commentated upon eg Red Rum winning his 3rd Grand National, & I believe had great pleasure & delight at commentating upon h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whatever happened to......

12 months on....is mine ready yet?http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Community-hoodies-t-shirts-design/td-p/705971

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird Facts ....or Fiction??

There is an old Hotel/Pub in Marble Arch, London, which used to have a gallows adjacent to it. Prisoners were taken to the gallows (after a fair trial of course) to be hanged. The horse-drawn dray, carting the prisoner, was accompanied by an armed gu...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P George Cole

George Cole who was best known for his role as Arthur Daley in Minder has died today age 90R.I.P Georgehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33803144?SThisFB

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Louis Armstrong

Today marks an anniversary of the year Louis Armstrong was born, in 1901. So, to commemorate the wonderful music he brought the world, below is one of his classics Which Armstrong song is your favourite?

Toby by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dorset - what a stunningly beautiful county!

I have just returned from a short holiday based in Dorset - by the banks of the River Piddle in fact - and have to say that I fell in love with the place. Stunningly beautiful and varied landscapes, a very rich historical and cultural heritage to exp...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

A small request.......

@Anonymous Would it be possible to have the "Quirky" lable attached to my name to be changed now, please? I have been quietly submissive for a long time now and feel it would be appropriate for the gratuitous insult to be deleted. Thank you.

• 61 replies
  • 0 kudos