cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website crashes one word Joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not believe that with all the time you have had to prepare and knowledge of how many people will be trying to pre order you still cant get your IT ready. NOT WORKING. GATEWAY ERROR 502. Sort it out or buying elsewhere.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

but from what I know from someone who works in the industry, basically apple set all the pricing.

if you look at the networks, all the tariffs are pratically the same, always are. they go on about rewarding customers, reward the ones who want an iphone by giving us the information to enable us to make a decision, also use some of the millions they'll be making from this launch to invest in a more robust platform so it doesn't crumple 15 seconds after the information appears on the site.

Message 11 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL?

Website crashes, phone lines just cut you off, chat unavailable.

It's not even like you weren't expecting this rush today of all days????

So you didn't think of opening up extra phone lines, maybe getting some extra bandwidth for the site, putting some extra bods on Chat?????

Am going to cancel contract with you guys and go elsewhere! It really is a joke!

Message 12 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did o2 not predict this it happens every launch, NOT ROCKET SCIENCE
Message 13 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just ordered a 6 64 Gb in less than 20 secs from apple web site.

Message 14 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mate your just being silly. 😞

I Order mine from Apple too.

And.....
Message 15 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
so if they can sort it out why can't O2????
Message 16 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
What contract have you got through the Apple store or have you purchased it sim free ?
Message 17 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Just joined this thread...now leaving... as it is again Apple related..Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not really it's O2 who cannot sort out their services, not apples fault for realeasing a product that everyone wants, never seem to have this furore with Samsung or LG or Sony

Message 19 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Talk about fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Surely tyu must have known your systems were going to be under pressure today and they simply cant cope. Cant order the iphone on your website or when you call in as all your systems have crashed. One word - incompetent!

Message 20 of 78