cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website crashes one word Joke

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not believe that with all the time you have had to prepare and knowledge of how many people will be trying to pre order you still cant get your IT ready. NOT WORKING. GATEWAY ERROR 502. Sort it out or buying elsewhere.

Message 1 of 78
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

After starting thread and contently refreshing my browser to get BACK SOON, purchased direct from apple site in about 30 seconds. O2 its all about planning resources and bandwidth on the day of go live. Really Simple. Hope your IT department don't get any bonus this year, Hard I know but so easily could have been avoided

Message 34 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

not good!

I managed to get it to load briefly and the iphone 6 plus wasnt even listed..

Message 2 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid this is happening everywhere my friend.

Nature of an Apple product launch.

Servers go into meltdown. 😞
Message 3 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 , another botched iphone launch !!!! when will you learn !!

I have been with you for 12 years and have upgraded to every new iphone since it's launch . EVERY time the same issues , nothing works 

- website keeps crashing 

- phone , i have been on hold for 35 minutes !!!!!!

- chat - on hold for 30 minutes 

Completly useless , I truly think it is time to go an see elsewhere .....

Message 4 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Frustrating times indeed.

We all as fellow customers appreciate the frustration.

I'm fairly confident the other networks and independents along with Apple Stores will be experiencing the same issues.
Message 5 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

what annoys me is the fact i phoned at 8.01 exactly and I'm still on-hold, started a web chat and got half way through the process and they ended the chat.

I tried calling them off my work phone only to go through all the options and then be told by an automated message there to busy to take my call and hang up.

absolute joke, every year this happens. I understand it's a big launch, but it happens annually - surely they can prepare for it!! maybe if they'd released more information sooner rather than leaving it until 15 mins before the phones opened they wouldn't have agents on the phone so long explaining all the different tariffs as nobody can get on the website to see them!!

14 years I've been with O2 and it never ceases to amaze me that this still happens after they've experienced the same issues for years.

rant over

Message 6 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

this happened when i got my iphone 5. took them hours to sort it. I cant believe they havent planned ahead for this.

Message 7 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone deserves to vent.

Info wouldn't have been released beforehand as their all playing who will go first at releasing the tariffs etc.

Hope your successful soon.
Message 8 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying with no sucess, I cant even leave O2 as the call just disconnects, waste of time shall buy the phone outright and go with tescos or gifgaf, O2 load of **bleep**e

And Mr Band of Brothers please do not comment as all your spouting if inflaming the immotive subject!

Message 9 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think of o2's customer base and then factor in perhaps that only a couple of % are online trying to pre order right now = melt down.
Message 10 of 78