cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales team

Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone else been conned into taking a contract with 02,i have, and customer service just keep ramming down my throat ,you had a 14 day cooling off period,i was told they would pay off my orange contract if i take a contract with them ,alas this hasnt happenned ,for any new customers i advise you to cancel before the 14 days as 02 dont give a dam about you ,oh and a new phone they send you will be worth £15 IN 3 MONTHS ,one very peed off customer ,do 02 care,NO!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Think seriously about cancelling the direct debit, it will have a knock on effect for years to come. Go down the complaints route first of all and see what they have to say.

Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have emailed the complaint team thanks for everyones advise,will let you know what happens

Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

This just shows why you have to be careful with cold calls - saying that it was a cold call that led me to take out my sim only contract with O2 - which went perfectly OK, I got what I was told I would get - I did however drive the chap to distraction with my questions, mainly trying to confirm he was from O2. I was promisied I could upgrade the Sim only after six months, which I have just done, upgrading it to a refresh contract.

So if you are dealing with a cold call keep your wits about you - after all you must agree to give your details - maybe you felt like you were conned, but you have ultimate control and could always have said no and hang up.

Good luck getting it sorted.

Message 14 of 14