cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry we are experiencing high service demand in this area" since October 2013

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently took out a contract with O2 and despite a full strength signal HSDPA (i am very close to a mast) can only occaisionally manage to get my mobile data to work.

I chatted to a really helpful customer servie guy who said that this status has been on the mast since October 2013 (13 months).

He said a couple of visits were planned for maintenance. These have both taken place now but the data is still unusable from about 7 in the morning til very late at night.

They are now building another few hundred houses in my town which will clearly make matters worse.

How are upgrades to masts prioritised? Is there anything that can be done to get my area bumped up the schedule? I am currently paying a lot for data that i can't use, and MMS messages etc regularly get stuck in the system for hours and days.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I agree - Very good post Nick slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 21