cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi i just ordered an samsung s5 neo and i was thinking if i can change it with an s6 it is contract by the way.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Not as simple as that I'm afraid. You need to call customer service and cancel the order  and reorder again.

If the phone is out for delivery then you have to return the phone, wait for it to be scanned back in stock and reorder again. Either that or refuse delivery and the courier will return it.

Any of the options mean that you would have to wait for any monies paid to be transferred back to your account.

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Not as simple as that I'm afraid. You need to call customer service and cancel the order  and reorder again.

If the phone is out for delivery then you have to return the phone, wait for it to be scanned back in stock and reorder again. Either that or refuse delivery and the courier will return it.

Any of the options mean that you would have to wait for any monies paid to be transferred back to your account.

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum, and unfortunately, as complicated as the procedure described by @jonsie is, that's what you have to do. No other way around it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's not an easy process with O2 unfortunately but you have 14 days from receipt of phone to change your mind.
If you choose to return it, make sure you send it back recorded delivery so you have proof and it can be tracked.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Also, if you can, take photos of the phone for proof of the phone's condition when it's returned.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

The money will take upto 14 days to be refunded 

Message 6 of 6