cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay monthly sim cards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have just ordered a pay monthly sim card from you and would like to order some more for my family but the web site wont let me is there anyway i can do this 

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Subsequent credit checks will fail (due to just having done one for the first sim) so you'll have to wait, maybe a few days, before you can order another.
We believe there is a limit of 5 contracts per customer in total.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you just opened a sim only pay monthly contract ?

If you want to open more sim only contracts them you may need to speak to Cs.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Payg sims can be ordered here https://www.o2.co.uk/freesim/

If You need a replacement pay monthly blank sim then they can be picked up at any 02 shop.
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Subsequent credit checks will fail (due to just having done one for the first sim) so you'll have to wait, maybe a few days, before you can order another.
We believe there is a limit of 5 contracts per customer in total.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can't really get blank pay monthly SIM cards without a contract can I ask why you would want them? Or are you talking about sim only contracts ?
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi bgrvychck4,

Did you get sorted?

I am in the same situation ordered 1 online, phoned customer services,tried to order 3 more for my familly,"declined"!

went into O2 shop same thing transaction declined.

Cant believe why O2 make it so difficult.

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
We all know Credit Checks are in existence to protect all parties.

Frustrating when something doesn't happen if the decision falls on the wrong side if the fence. 😞
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You need to leave a few days (a week ideally) between applications as the system will automatically refuse based on multiple credit checks in quick succession.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

As advised, best to leave it for a week. Multiple credit checks in a short period of time will just compound the issue.

Message 8 of 8