cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay and go voucher top ups

Anonymous
Not applicable
Were do i find my last vouchoucher top up details to veiw as i think O2 have my bolt on anniversary date about a week and half wrong thank you for any help
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the forum.

You cannot see your top up history in your Myo2 App or via the link to the myo2 at the top of the forum page. If you purchased your voucher from the shop by way of debit or credit card then you should be able to check your bank statement to see what date you bought it which should give you an idea of approximately when you used it to top up.

If you call Customer Services on 4445 they will be able to check your last top up and cross reference that with your anniversary date and amend it if required.

Or use Live Chat http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you topped up late then your anniversary date does change to your latest top up date.

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the forum.

You cannot see your top up history in your Myo2 App or via the link to the myo2 at the top of the forum page. If you purchased your voucher from the shop by way of debit or credit card then you should be able to check your bank statement to see what date you bought it which should give you an idea of approximately when you used it to top up.

If you call Customer Services on 4445 they will be able to check your last top up and cross reference that with your anniversary date and amend it if required.

Or use Live Chat http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you topped up late then your anniversary date does change to your latest top up date.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Previously when I've used a PAYG sim I've called CS and asked them to change my anniversary date or you can change it yourself by delaying your top up past the original date - This will then automatically reset it to the date you top up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3