cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pac code

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. How do you get your pac code from O2. ?..Thx.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Additional help here:

I want to keep my number. How should I cancel?

If you wish to retain your number you will need a PAC code from O2. This can be most easily obtained by calling 202 from your O2 mobile and following the prompts for thinking of leaving O2. Tell the operative you wish to leave and require a PAC code to keep your number. Chances are retentions may try and offer you something to stay but if you are persistant they should eventually issue a PAC although if there is an ETF or a phone plan to pay they may require payment of this before issuing the PAC. This code must be used within 30 days of issue or it will expire and you will need to request a new one.

Give the PAC code to your new network and the port should complete in a day or two. Once this happens your service with O2 will automatically terminate and a final bill will be generated. If you use your PAC before the expiration of your 30 day notice period you may find a charge on your final bill in lieu of notice for the remainder of your notice period.

As the use of the PAC code will terminate your account automatically, there is no reason to follow up the termination request with a recorded delivery letter.

From here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If contract call 202 or try live chat http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
If PAYG call 4445.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The PAC is valid for 30 days from the date you get it....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Additional help here:

I want to keep my number. How should I cancel?

If you wish to retain your number you will need a PAC code from O2. This can be most easily obtained by calling 202 from your O2 mobile and following the prompts for thinking of leaving O2. Tell the operative you wish to leave and require a PAC code to keep your number. Chances are retentions may try and offer you something to stay but if you are persistant they should eventually issue a PAC although if there is an ETF or a phone plan to pay they may require payment of this before issuing the PAC. This code must be used within 30 days of issue or it will expire and you will need to request a new one.

Give the PAC code to your new network and the port should complete in a day or two. Once this happens your service with O2 will automatically terminate and a final bill will be generated. If you use your PAC before the expiration of your 30 day notice period you may find a charge on your final bill in lieu of notice for the remainder of your notice period.

As the use of the PAC code will terminate your account automatically, there is no reason to follow up the termination request with a recorded delivery letter.

From here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thx
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6