cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

how about having an online chat option that people can actually use... it seems to exist on the site but never an agent available to chat with

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I think there have been some problems with online chat over the last couple of days. You will need to keep trying or give CS a call http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thanks Cleoriff - yes i think i may have to do that... althoght to be charged for the call as a PAYG customer is rather annoying Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Yes I agree it's annoying....though it is only 25p...Worth it to get your problem sorted?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

haha, yeah i guess so... considering I'm thinking about switching to pay monthly (in which case, the call to CS would be free) & whether or not they would offer a deal as an existing customer with o2 for 10+ yrs (i have also read that thread) and if not... it will be bye bye o2 haha. wish me luck

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Best of luck. I am on a sim only contract...Works well for me @Anonymous

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals/#/sims/tariffs?deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Worst customer services available, no one seems to know what they are doing,have been waiting for a credit on a reurned phone, two months and still counting, takes ages to connect to  customer services,then its full of unfilled promises.

Have been an o2 customer for over ten years,maybe its time to move on,nothing worst than false promises.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous your credit might be applied on the third consecutive bill. There is nothing to be gained as a loyal customer anymore as everyone gets the same deal. You must go where the best signal & network is for you 

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Worst customer services available, no one seems to know what they are doing,have been waiting for a credit on a reurned phone, two months and still counting, takes ages to connect to  customer services,then its full of unfilled promises.

Have been an o2 customer for over ten years,maybe its time to move on,nothing worst than false promises.

In your opinion and based on your own experience. Never had a problem personally. ...

Message 9 of 9