cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2's dreadful customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is your customer service team so dreadful and unable to tell the truth , you are hand in hand with companies that are being investigated by trading standards and whom on companies house say they were liquidated in 2013, yet still selling your products today !!!!

this is exactly what Teressa May was talking about when she spoke at the CBI about corrupt big business and she will be coming for you ?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Care to elaborate on your accusations?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Unless you tell us more we wont be able to advise further?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pardon
Message 4 of 11

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i took the company mobiles.co.uk whom sold me my o2 contract to court , there solicitor informed me and the court the company no longer exsists, and had not since 2013, i got the contract in 2015 therefore something is not right, mobiles.co.uk is owned by carphone warehouse, and a search of companies house found mobiles.co.uk went into liquidation in 2013, therefore everything o2 and there customer service keep saying my contract is legal, i now have the ombudsman , my MP and trading standards investigating this matter and although accepting there compensation of carphone warehouse i have not stopped the case from going to court in 2017 as i want a judge to rule on this contract and if its legal, o2 keep saying the company still exsists yet carphone warehouses solicitor says not, and they have suddenly added e2save to there name of e2savemobiles.co.uk ?

i shall update once the court , ombudsman rule on this case as there could be thousands that should get compensation from either o2 or carphone warehouse if not both.

Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Regardless of who sold the contract to you, your contract is with o2 and is legally binding.
Good luck with your mission.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I think you'll also find that mobiles.co.uk are still trading quite successfully too http://www.mobiles.co.uk/

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Yeah - got my phone from them in March!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Bottom line is that any issues with the selling of this contract should be addressed to CPW.
O2's obligation is to provide the service only in line with their T&C's and I really cannot see the point to all this ?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 11