cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 repair tracking

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 repair tracking doesn't seem to work for me?

It says that the repair has not been found. If I remember correctly I have previously received text when it left for repair and then when it arrived and so on. I have sent it Tuesday 15th and nothing yet. Hence it makes me worry that the phone was just forgotten.

3rd time I am sending the same phone for repair (HTC M9) so really dissapointed with the handset itself. Not just the fact that it's faulty but also very limited. Bad support for ear plug buttons functions and very quite speakers are probably most annoying.

I have tried to use your online chat service but they said they can't help me tracking my phone because I organised my repair through the store so I have to call instead. Which I will do when it reopens.

Edit: I have got text as soon as the repair got booked in to use this link for tracking: https://diagnostics.o2.co.uk/track-my-repair/

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yep, basically because of 2 different systems that o2 use to do the same thing.

Neither of which appear to be working....again....gif run.gif

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 15

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
and you're surprised because?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
and you're surprised because?

Not at all surprised...just a bit sad for those customers who are stuck in limbo...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

So fun with o2 continues.

Over 2 weeks later I receive my replacement phone as they couldn't repair my original.

The only problem is they have sent me a different phone which I am not really fond of...

HTC one A9 instead of my M9.

Message 14 of 15

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You can refuse it if you don't want it.
If they haven't got the exact phone they will offer you an alternative but you are not compelled to accept it at all.
They should have explained this to you before sending out a different replacement.
Call them back, again, and tell them you don't want to accept the alternative device.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15