cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is the O2 business portal so appallingly bad?

I can look at all sorts of stastics, but to print a VAT bill requires a degree in abstract psychology?

Most of us busy business owners just want to claim a business expense against tax, which requires printing a hard copy, something the business portal fails to do without a very complex and time consuming effort.

Even when you download the bills, queued in the my reports section, they all have the same name, so overwrite each other on download. (as most business owners require VAT done every 3 months so print the last 3 bills)

ALL I WANT TO DO IS PRINT A BILL!

Most other businesses email PDF bills sucessfully. I email my clients bills. Why is O2 so far behind?

As you can tell, I am quite frustrated with this, and I am more computer savvy than most. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

any idea when we can access the business portal website without having to use flash?

the portal is all a bit 2008 and unusable.

also having to install flash at all is a major security issue. some organisations simply don't allow it.

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Prob never as it's always been that way and complained about for years.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12