Not applicable

i love the new o2.co.uk website it look awsome it much better well done 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks Tracey for your thoughts. Would you mind going into a littler more detail about which designs you don't like?
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 19

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for posting the thread! I had no email notification from O2 about this. They are getting worse. The new look website is fine. I am still very angry with the way they done this. I only came onto the O2 community to see if there was a reason why it had disappeared! I moved from O2 to Sky so I should have access still as I was told at the time of my move! I see no employee from O2 has bothered to post on here!! I'll wait and see what happens with my complaint!

It was announced last July/August that O2 was closing down its email facility on November 1. You would have been sent notification. There was a page up on the O2 website related to this, but even that's gone now. You couldn't have been checking your O2 mail very often if you're just posting about it now. I would imagine that your complaint will not get very far.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry Toby, I've only just seen this. My main dislike is that the top half of the text is pale and the bottom half is darker and more striking - it stands out more. I feel the sections in the top half of the screen fade into the background.
Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122797 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@AnonymousDo you mean on the home page? if so I totally agree with you. The sections that are to

'Get Help With Your Mobile' are very pale and do not immediately catch your eye when you log on.

The other sections with dark blue backgrounds stand out more...your eye is drawn to these and tend to 

skim over the phone sections

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I wasn't very clear - that'll teach me to try and post when I'm not feeling well!

Yes, I do mean the home page.  Some of it is clear and eye catching while other parts are pale and fade into the background.

Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I always check my O2 emails and I did not get anything about this! I've been on today going back July/August and no email about this but plenty about selling stuff and changes to bills! I've spoken to O2 and it is now resolved. I will force the O2 emails through to my Sky email instead.

Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I always check my O2 emails and I did not get anything about this! I've been on today going back July/August and no email about this but plenty about selling stuff and changes to bills! I've spoken to O2 and it is now resolved. I will force the O2 emails through to my Sky email instead.

Hi,

You should have been notified one way or another.

Nothing in your spam folder.

Message 17 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions
You should have had email notification in the first place but they also sent out reminders via email around a month later. No excuse for missing people with email accounts.
Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Being a web designer, I never did quite get why there were two massively off diagonal portions of the website, it just didnt work at all. New site is much, much better. Just a slightly new learning curve to find things and it will all be  Fantastic

Message 19 of 19