cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am a lorry driver and i work all over the uk, i have a samsung s4 mini 4g phone and the data coverage i can get is absouloutely rubbish and i can not even get a signal at times, i therefore feel that i am paying for a service that i am not getting the full benefit from unless i work in a pub or office and connect to the wi-fi, it's a bit hard to park my 44ton 50foot long truck in a place where they offer free wi-fi or on the side of an A road which i often have to do, i want answers as to why my signal is rubbish and i cannot get on the internet in many many places and it's pointless having the contact i pay for, i want to know if i can cancel my contract as they are not providing the service they promise

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Complaints process is here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Put it all in writing and see what they say.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122899 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@MI5Not sure O2 would deem they were responsible for poor network coverage as the OP travels all over the country?...Smiley Embarassed

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I doubt it too but there is only one way for gatesy to find out....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
To the op, they will not cancel as they are fulfilling the contract, they state that signal is not guaranteed 100% all the time everywhere. If you wish to cancel you will have to pay off the remainder of what you owe =termination fees
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
To the contrary, if you are prepared to stand your ground with complaints you now stand a good chance of o2 agreeing to cancel.

1. Speak to CS (who will say no).
2. Email complaints (50/50 depends who you get).
3. Refer to Higher Level Complaints (usually yes if you put forward a good reasoned argument)

@Anonymous
Message 6 of 9

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5Not sure O2 would deem they were responsible for poor network coverage as the OP travels all over the country?...Smiley Embarassed

simply

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 9

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

One must remember to watch Game of Thrones. Winter is coming.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

simply

big, big brownie points for the pic of the scrummy lad from Sheffield Sean Bean ..... & ..... a big box of Cuban Havana rather large cigars to you for the words @Beenherebefore 

Message 9 of 9