cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

most unhelpful and rude staff ever

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have never felt the need to vent frustration on forum before but treatment by O2 store today has driven me to it!. I have been o2 customer for more years than I care to remember, checked for upgrade on line and wasn't happy so called at local store to discuss in person only to be met by the most rude and unhelpful customer service advisor it has ever been my misfortune to come across. I was  in the store for a total of about 30 seconds before turning on my heel and leaving. No wonder the store was empty while competitors stores in same shopping mall had people queueing to speak to their staff. Joined the q and spoke to a very helpful advisor who has offered a great deal, still with o2.Then went online to see if O2 could match or beat this deal directly only to come across an advisor who had difficulty understanding why I didn't want to take their identical deal for £5/month more!! Seriously, how can a third party offer better o2 deals than o2, maybe someone can enlighten me. Also can anyone advise on how best to complain about rude staff member. Rant over slight_smile

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Here is the form

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Sometimes in dependants can offer better deals and can beat O2 stores on handset offers/prices.

That said the staff at any retail store are in place to meet and greet customers and provide an enjoyable shopping experience.
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143440 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sorry to hear about this.
Complaints process is detailed here http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...
The answer to the question about deals is all to do with business models. We often find the likes of CPW offering better than any network directly due to the aggressive nature that they pursue business and the margins they work to. They also get a commission of the networks for each upgrade or connection they complete.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks will follow up complaint. CPW def way to go for me
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair enough.

Take care.

slight_smile
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Purchased my contracts through CPW and had no issues with them. very thorough and efficient and did everything they said they would.
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty piper, just off to CPW today, looking forward to much more pleasant experience.

Message 8 of 9

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Sorry to hear about this 15444.
Feel free to send me a message if you would like to chat about it.
I'm Toby, the community coordinator.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 9