cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly deals + riddle

Anonymous
Not applicable

if for example I choose a 12 month contract of 500MB data for £12 p/month and at the end of the month I still have 200MB data and minutes left, will it sum up to the next 500 or I can only have a maximum of 500 per month? and if I decide to end the contract before it expires how much fee will I pay? 

if I have a pay & go sim can I upgrade it with the same deals of a pay monthly sim or do I have to request a new sim? viceversa, if I have a monthly pay sim can I use it as a pay & go if not anymore under the terms of the contract? in each case, if I have to request a new sim can I still have the same number I had before? 

As I was going to St Ives, I met a man with seven wives, each wife had seven sacks, each sack had seven cats, each cat had seven kits: kits, cats, sacks, wives, How many were there going to St Ives? 

D.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for you help guys I guess I'll get a pay&go sim.. if only allowances could roll over..

@Cleoriff your answers are correct

@viridis corner flag is taken already so I guess I'll go for a garden gnome when children play football?

Message 12 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for you help guys I guess I'll get a pay&go sim.. if only allowances could roll over..

Allowances used to roll over in the old days, but those days are long gone. I don't believe any of the networks do it any more.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 13