cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live chat and donkeys

Anonymous
Not applicable
I reckon if capita employed one legged donkeys who are only able to Eeyore Swahili you'd get a better service than at the moment.

Discuss......
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
@gillsfankev - sensing you are not impressed with live chat then?

To be fair, my experience is that they keep getting it wrong and they put it in writing. The result was that I got upgraded to 5gb of data when my contract didn't allow for it. All at no extra cost.

So live chat can stay. Keep getting it wrong then I get more and more free in my contract.

That said, come May 15 when my contract ends I definitely won't be staying with o2 as I intend to keep my S4 and just replace the battery. Tesco offer much better sim only deals as do Talk Mobile (voda).
Message 2 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
How's you manage the 5gb? I'll try that!
Message 3 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
@gillsfankev

Have sent you PM my friend.
Message 4 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
A slightly harsh opinion you have there Kev.

Bad experience ?

😞
Message 5 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Bob. As always fully appreciate your view but in my experience live chat has got far more wrong than it has right.

But then again people won't come on here to say how good live chat is, only to say how bad it is.

So in balance, personal experience poor via live chat.
Message 6 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
On second thoughts, perhaps the England cricket team could apply for jobs.

Even they're not that bad! Lol
Message 7 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to see Uk Call-Centres manning 'Live Chat' to support this country.

Apart from that I have had no bad experiences with the Online Live Chat Facility.

Message 8 of 48

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Only used it two or three times and in each case, it was all sorted quickly. As someone said before on this subject. I know what I want to do and ask the question in a no-frills manner. Maybe its just that I know that talking to foreigners in my experience you need to remember they have to interpret and translate the request without the nuances that we know. I mean, if it was the other way round, no doubt we'd be getting loads of abuse on the equivalent forum wink

Not saying they're perfect but the real problem is that companies have been sold on the competency of the language barrier in order to deliver a cheaper service. There are some good off-shore services that do prove the point but not all do. 

Message 9 of 48

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Problem is with Live Chat, your experience may well depend on your own personal level of technical ability.

My ability is basic level :smileywink:...and if I don't know what I am talking about, then I expect help from someone who does!

Sooooo, I haven't had good experiences with Live Chat!!

Far better on here talking to real experts, in my opinion Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 48