cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6 or z3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey im abit stuck on a decision on my next phone i currently have a s4 and sick of the battery life of it resulting in no phone on the way home from work (cant charge it at work). I would like to get a iphone 6 as most my friends got one and ive got a ipad and getting a mac book soon and i know they all work well together like imessager and stuff. However ive recenly seen the sont z3 which says it has 2 day battery and just better hardware. So on paper the z3 looks the best phone. But i do like the look of the iphone 6 and enjoy ios. What are your guys views on the two phones which one would you go for? Do anyone have any expierience of the batterys on the z range will it be alot better than my s4?? thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

what does stamina mode do exactly?? does it reduce the screen brightness as i do enjoy watching youtube and sky go on my phone one of the most important things for me.

Message 11 of 52

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It controls screen brightness but will still adjust it up and down. The only time I find it too dull is in very bright sunlight, otherwise it's fine.
It also controls data and some other power saving features.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

o ok have you ever tried without the stamina mode? when you say data just to confirm do you mean 3g and 4g speeds. 

Message 13 of 52

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Not speed of data - Just when its on and off.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 52

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Here's my battery use since 6.30 this morning - Phone in constant use since then......

2014-09-16 12.21.03.png

Currently using:
Message 15 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks mi5 making want to get the z3 even more now haha prob wont be able to get my hands on a iphone 6 now anyway.

Message 16 of 52

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I wouldn't bother with them iphone thingys mate wink

Currently using:
Message 17 of 52

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23070 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

You're probably safe in presuming that it will now be a wait for the iPhone 6. Apple will make sure of that by limiting supplies to make it more desirable. But as you've already got an iPad and are going to be getting a Macbook, it would probably make more sense to get an iPhone, as you'd be sure of compatibility with your other devices.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 18 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable
Out of the two I would opt for the iPhone 6 (if if does give a full days useage)
Message 19 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable

such difficult decisions in life lol

Message 20 of 52