cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in a pickle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love IOS and the security features of IOS, I love android for the multi use and freedom of use. I love IOS as its a sweet running device, I love android as its versitile....

I am unsure as to weather or not chop my iPhone 6  and go for a note 4 or stay with IOS.... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Help

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I love IOS and the security features of IOS, I love android for the multi use and freedom of use. I love IOS as its a sweet running device, I love android as its versitile....

I am unsure as to weather or not chop my iPhone 6  and go for a note 4 or stay with IOS.... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Help

Yeah -= go on!! Try something new.  You KNOW you really want to!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you unlock an iphone 6 which has been locked to 02

Message 3 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I dunno, how do you unlock an iphone 6 which has been locked to o2?
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

phone o2 CS and they will talk ypou through it and give you the relevent codes, as long as you own the phone and your o2 account is in your name.

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122919 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Not sure why @Anonymous has posted on this thread...but here you go. Unlocking an O2 phone..

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/unlocking-an-o2-mobile-to-use-on-a-different-network#qs

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Fill in the form here : https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form

Free on monthly contract.

Pay and go and you need an o2 sim with £20 credit, make a few calls and leave £15 credit to pay for the unlock. You need to do this before sending the online form.

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
I dunno, how do you unlock an iphone 6 which has been locked to o2?

Waiting for the punchline tongue

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
He'll get it when he hears back about this unlock...
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Plug it in to iTunes with another providers sim after O2 have done their bit

Message 10 of 10