cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 pre-order delivery.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Does anyone know if the iPhone 6 will be delivered on the 19th (release date)? I got mine sent to my work address and the business is closed on the weekends, so really hoping it'll arrive on the friday.

Kind regards,

Nick.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fed up with O2 today.  Had 5 calls this morning trying to get me to upgrade to the iphone 6.  

All of them stating that if I completed the link online within the next 72 hours then I was GUARANTEED Friday delivery as they had stock put aside for such upgrades!  I asked this at least 5 times to each sales person and they all replied YES!

I have been trying to complete my order online since 12pm and could never get through due to the volume of people on the site I suppose.  I have just been put through to three different departments on chat trying to complete my order only to be told that I have now been pushed back to 4 weeks from the 19th.

Did anyone else get phone calls like that this morning?  I just think it's bad service and misleading when they are blatantly promising things that they can't deliver.

I've been with O2 years now and I think I'd rather cancel and take my chances in the queues on Friday...

Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Personally, I'd have asked for the person who called me to complete the upgrade for me.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
They wouldn't do that - they insisted on emailing me the link (which wasn't even clickable on the iPhone)
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Waste of time then mate 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14