Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6/6 plus slim view cases

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I rang sales yesterday for some information on when I could expect my new 6 plus I got the whole should be Friday but can't 100% guarantee, the lady then went on to offer me an official Apple slim view case for my new phone, supposedly they are the same design as the cases that are used for the Samsung Galaxy phones the ones with the little window at the top, they are priced at £24.99 and come in black or white, you can order them and have them billed to your O2 bill, anyone else been offered one of these?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I ordered two one for me and one for the Mrs, I can't find these on the apple website yet either
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Seems the 3rd party manufacturers have been releasing cases fir the iPhone 6 at a rate of knots slight_smile

If it's not on the Apple Website then it may not actually be an Apple Official Case but a 3rd party one.

Is it in o2's Shop site ?

I'll either choose the official leather Apple Case ~ although I'm not too impressed with them leaving the bottom open this time around - or perhaps a Spiegen Nearly there case.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Those cases are great on Samsung phones - I recommend them if they are available for iPhones.
There are lots of non official Samsung ones sold cheaply though so be careful because the quality is no where near as good as the official ones.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's worth paying good money for a decent case. Why pay for caviar and wrap it in fish and chip paper. An iphone is a big investment and deserves proper protection.

Message 5 of 5