cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

Anonymous
Not applicable
Reply from twitter

"Hi, there's an upfront cost for all iPads in store or online. The cost depends on the plan selected: o2lin.kr/1aJw90g"
Message 41 of 125

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
There is a specific iPad offer that went out by email to some customers, which I suspect is the offer that is not available in store.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 125

BozMorris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've now been told on 3 separate occasions in the last week that my iPad order is about to be despatched but it still hasn't. Yet again, when I contacted customer services an hour ago, I was told they have no stock. I asked why they still have the offer available for next day delivery on the website and was told they expect stock imminently. I asked when my order would be fulfilled and was told they don't know.

If it wasn't such a good offer then I would have cancelled it straight away.
Message 43 of 125

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Shady practice and most disappointing.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 45 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Use this to make your thoughts official http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

It may move things along for you.
Message 46 of 125

BozMorris
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've spoken to the Complaints Team and, as expected, they can't fulfill an order if no stock is available.  The stock will arrive soon, they hope.

At least the Offer on the website has now been changed.  It now says 'delivery within 7 days' instead of 'buy now and receive tomorrow'.  Hopefully that is an indication that it 'may' arrive in the next week.

I did receive a goodwill credit to my account.  Not the reason for the proceeding with the complaint but still a worthwhile gesture.

Message 47 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Thanks for the update.

Well it was worth contacting them for clarification and the discount. slight_smile
Message 48 of 125

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
and at least others will now see the revised web site info when attempting to order, which is a good thing too.

Currently using:
Message 49 of 125

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Good news....I think..... Oh well, lets hope your wait pays off soon...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 125