cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

BozMorris
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have finally received my iPad after 23 days of waiting!!  It's certainly a lot lighter than my old iPad2 and the screen is fantastic.

I'm now going to use o2recycle; I'm hoping for a better experience!

Message 121 of 125

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@BozMorris wrote:

I have finally received my iPad after 23 days of waiting!!  It's certainly a lot lighter than my old iPad2 and the screen is fantastic.

I'm now going to use o2recycle; I'm hoping for a better experience!

So pleased for you @BozMorris ...the long wait has paid off then...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 122 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome news and enjoy.

Have you checked out alternatives such as CEX to sell tour iPad to ?
Message 123 of 125

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Good news at last slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 124 of 125

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good news but I would be looking at other options rather than O2 recycle personally.

Message 125 of 125