cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems if you complain hard enough things happen going by previous posts.

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 91 of 125

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92911 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We've had two instances whereby people making official complaints have seen the ipad miraculously appear within a couple of days.

Message 92 of 125

BozMorris
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I spoke to Customer Complaints 11 days ago and received a credit to my O2 account which will reduce my mobile bill next month.  I wasn't going to ring them again as I assumed, maybe wrongly, that they would send me one as soon as stock is available.

I just can't bring myself to believe that they have stock but aren't fulfilling my order.

Message 93 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some have spoken to their local O2 shop to see if they have them in and have been told by CS that any deal
Given online ref no upfront fee will be honoured.

Maybe give them a call to ask the same and ring your local O2 shop to see if they have them.
Message 94 of 125

BozMorris
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It was me that was given that advice and I posted it here.  Unfortunately my local stores did not have stock at the time.

I would expect the Complaints department to do this though and not expect me to do it!!

Message 95 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol. Sorry.

Have you re checked with your local O2 store again recently.
Message 96 of 125

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@BozMorris  needs to get in quick then...As we all know the iPhone 6 is coming...I think this iPad promotion will be very low priority....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 97 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here! I contacted the customer service yesterday though and I was told that they are in stock the time we spoke yesterday. They sent me again an email that my order is being processed and they will despatch my order soon. Let's see if this time it will actually happen.
Message 98 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have my fingers crossed for you @Anonymous

Perhaps let us know if and when the iPad turns up.
Message 99 of 125

BozMorris
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have spoken to Customer Complaints, then I was passed to Sales, then passed to Customer Support.  The result of all those Live Chats is that the iPad is out of stock.  I was told that the Supply Team will email me in the next 24 hours with an expected date for fulfillment of my order.

Obviously I have received an email within 1 hour of these Chats saying that my order is 'being processed and will be despatched shortly'.  I have now received 13 of these!!

Message 100 of 125