cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Glad you like the iPad Airs.

I Purchased the 16gb wifi version from my Apple store for £399.

Awesome tablet.

Unfortunately as I'm payg I can't try Tugo although my coverage and data connection on 4g is very strong at 50mbps download.
Message 2 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi BoB

We're still waiting for 4G to be rolled out here, but I'm getting speeds of 120Mb on wifi at home, which is almost on par with the 157Mb I get on the iMac!

So all in all a happy bunny with my gadgets, loving the Note 3 (since May) in place of the iPhone 5 tho. Still getting to grips with the home button on the iPad as Siri keeps making an appearance where the Note 3 would normally let me close apps. Still, practice makes perfect! 🙂
Message 3 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome speeds there.

Who's your ISP provider ?

I'm with Bt infinity but as it's not true fibre optic I get around 70mbps
Message 4 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Virgin Media. On the top tier package of 152Mbs, but it must be higher than that as I get that on wifi without being hardwired to the hub.
Message 5 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thought as much. slight_smile

Lots of speed to play with.

Are you a gamer ?

Message 6 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not, but we're heavy internet users in the house. Between me, the wife, my 13 yr old son and 10 yr old daughter we use;

2 x iPhones
2 x Note 3s
2 x iPads
3 x Xbox
2 x laptops
iMac
Tablet
Smart TV
Smart Blu-Ray
Wifi Printer

So need a decent speed for when we're all using the net lol
Message 7 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair enough.

Boys and their toys. wink
Message 8 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed. Ha Ha. 🙂

I do love my gadgets, it's rubbed off on everyone else now too. Think we're well stocked at the mo, so hopefully a cheaper Xmas this year lol.
Message 9 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Happy days.

Message 10 of 125