cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

It's good to see the website has changed. At least others will benefit from the poor experience of the customers reported on here.

Message 51 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Communication is key. wink
Message 52 of 125

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
We've banged on about it been immoral for long enough - Glad they have reacted....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 53 of 125

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Guys

Sorry, been unwell so not logged on for a while. I was actually typing my original post on the new iPad so had mine already!

At the time I was ordering, I called my local O2 store who had some in stock (not the ones I wanted tho) and would honour the online deal. I decided to order online in the end as I'm an impatient so-and-so lol.

O2 had in stock and both were in my hand the next day. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones by ordering the day after I received the e-mail (therefore they still had stock).

You would have thought that O2 would have made sure they had sufficient stock tho? I would have thought it obvious they would have been popular. 🙂

Anyway, I'm loving mine for anyone thinking of ordering, and for those waiting - hopefully it's not too long before you receive your order. 🙂
Message 55 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your update dazlin01

Glad your enjoying your iPad.

I use my iPad Air every day (I bought mine from the Apple Store)

slight_smile
Message 56 of 125

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

The team is investigating any instance where members are struggling with their orders. If you are one of these people, please send me a private message so that we can have a chat and look into it.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 57 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable

After I called the O2 customer service, I was told that they will be in stock this Wednesday 3rd September. However, they couldn't guarantee that I will have mine, because that depends on the position of my order on their waiting list. Also, when I asked them why I can't have the same deal in store they answered me that it is a different deal and there are some franchise issues. So keep calm and wait...! 

Message 58 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I usually have experienced great service from O2, but this has been a bit of a shambles. Recieved email at 8.00am on 26th August, called CS to enquire about deal, and decided to order. Was then told I couldn't have the deal as credit check was rejected, after giving over passport no. Etc for further checks. The CS advisor insisted that my passport no. Must be 10 digits, even though it is clearly 9 throughout my passport, so no wonder it didn't work. After giving up and coming off the phone, I placed order online which processed immediately, and showed as in stock. I then received a txt later in the day advising it was out of stock, and more was expected on 29th! They went out of stock vey quickly considered I ordered early morning before going to work, although I suspect there wasn't any stock to start with. It is now the 3rd September, was advised today they would be more stock, yet they couldn't guarantee my order would be fulfilled as they may not receive enough to fill back orders. I know I will get it eventually, it is just a frustrating experience with very poor communication! Disappointing really.
Message 59 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the forum.

An all too common story I'm afraid.

I hope you get your iPad Air soon.
Message 60 of 125