cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc one

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok so I got my HTC one on the 12th February and had to send it back 20 days later because it wasn't charging, I spoke to an advisor and was assured I could receive a completely different phone to stop the problem again as I wasn't happy that it had broken this soon after getting it. When I went into the shop this was a different matter. They sent it off it was repaired within a couple of days and then a few days ago the charging port has messed up again.

Not happy sorry for the rant
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I quote In the first 6 months the onus is on the seller to prove it it not at fault and they have to either repair or replace, it is up to the seller which it is"

Errrrm yep

Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I quote In the first 6 months the onus is on the seller to prove it it not at fault and they have to either repair or replace, it is up to the seller which it is"

Errrrm yep

Yes, so O2 being the seller get to decide if they want to repair it or replace it, and they choose to send it off for repair.

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Trust me you have only had the phone a very short while you will be entitled to a refund if you want it ring up the citizens advice burea they will tell you
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

This is an interesting and informative help thread ;

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Guide-Differance-between-SOGA-and-warranty-exten...

In your first post you said that you "spoke to an advisor and was assured I COULD receive a completely different phone" @halowarrier

So it reads to me that they didn't promise a new handset. 😞

Let us know how you get on.

Message 14 of 14