cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help required from Irish bank account

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi im so angry and fustrated with o2 customer support. this problem has being going on for over a month. I have paid an outstanding disconnedted bill which i didnt even realise i had one, only when i did credit check on myself i found out. Paid the bill straight away from an irish bank account. O2 emailed me a conformation thnaking me for the payment last payment i made on 03/06/14 over the phone which was a covseration that lastes ober an hour as they could not find my first payment even though they had emailed me saying thank you for the payment??? so paid off the last bit of monet to clear the bill it was 410.05 sterling in total. the mone has left my irish bank account showing as a payment to o2. Now o2 are sying they havent recived the payment and they need me to provide evidence of it. they sent me an email from the payments team saying succesful payment of 200.00 was made on my account for the 20/06/14 and a reference for the one made over the phone but yet they cant find any evidence of the payment??  I am delaing with their credit referal team to get this removed from my credit history as its affecting a morgage application they cant help until i have paid, BUT I HAVE PAID THEY JUST LOST THE DETAILS. Next was asked to send my statement showing the payments leaving my irish account to prove it to them, email address they provided keeps failing. I have ranh up over 5 times making international calls and getting no where can any of you help me please. need to sort this out asap, bank is waiting for clear credit check to proceed with my house.

thanks

Cathryn

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would put this in writing to http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Attach your bank statement which can be supplied and the confirmation of payments by O2.

You'll then need to see if they will remove the default on your credit file. Or it will stay on there for 6 years.
Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would put this in writing to http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Attach your bank statement which can be supplied and the confirmation of payments by O2.

You'll then need to see if they will remove the default on your credit file. Or it will stay on there for 6 years.
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

What an ordeal!

Unfortunately as customers we can only advise going through customer service. Possible @Toby can help from the site admin team?

You also need to make an official complaint here :

How to complain

Hope you get this sorted soon.

Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hi Cathryn
Unfortunately this is a customer forum so we can't help.... Only sympathise, however, please be warned that if O2 feel the default was applied correctly, they will not remove it, even after payment has been made and you will have to wait 6 years for it to clear off your credit file..... 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi Cats,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with customer service.

Please follows jonsie's advice and submit a complaint. If you run into any issues, send me a private message and I'll see what I can do for you.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you just complained lets see what happens next.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you have complained lets see what happens next
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome from us all.